|Start point||player-owned house|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||general malpractitioners and 'rum'-pumped crabs, who hit high and are poisonous.|
- Go to your player-owned house portal, and attempt to enter your house.
- Attempt to enter again and choose the "A Clockwork Syringe" option from your portal
- Read the delivery note
- Attempt to enter your house again and select the "A Clockwork Syringe" option once more.
- Inspect the package.
- Kill the level 84 Barrelchest Mk II.
For more information on how to defeat Barrelchest Mk II click here.
Dealing with the deliveryEdit
- Talk to the estate agent.
- Speak to the zombie head.
- Torture the head using all five options when they are available
- When the zombie head reaches its maximum stress level talk to it.
Warning Bill TeachEdit
- Take the head to Bill Teach at the pub in Port Phasmatys.
- Go to Mos Le'Harmless and head to Harpoon Joe's pub (the smaller of the two pubs on the island.)
- Sit in the chair in the corner and ask Joe for a "Long Drop".
- Talk to Bill and explain what happened.
- Place the zombie head on the table and talk to him again.
- Exit the basement and use the teleport scroll's option to travel to Braindeath Island.
- Speak to Captain Braindeath and take a diving apparatus and a fishbowl helmet from him.
Finding the workersEdit
- Head west then north past 50% Luke towards the volcano until you reach the entrance to a resource dungeon.
- Enter with your diving apparatus and fishbowl helmet equipped.
- Go down all three paths and investigate the worker's bodies to discover their names. Do this for each of the three paths.
- Tell Captain Braindeath the news.
- Take the oath and receive the twiblick night special.
- Teleport back to Mos Le'Harmless with the teleport scroll and head back to the basement in Joe's pub.
- You give the Zombie head a makeover. You can select any of the makeover options.
- Speak to Bill.
Getting into Bloodsplatter IsleEdit
- Items recommended: 10 Free inventory spots
- Return south to Bill's ship, talk to him, and use the "A Clockwork Syringe" option to begin your travel.
- Speak to Bill.
- Go down the ladders to the hull of the ship.
- Search the gun locker.
- Search the repair locker.
- Take 3 powder from the barrel.
- Take a barrel from the stack.
- Use the gunpowder on the chain.
- Smith the anvil.
- Use your chain-with-cannonball on the barrel.
- Go back up the ladder to the main deck. On the eastern cannon click 'Take-The-Ride Cannon' option to go to Bloodsplatter Isle.
Investigating Bloodsplatter IsleEdit
- Investigate the Perch Rock.
- You must steer him around while dropping cannonballs on the barrelchests.
- Leave the Isle and swim to Bill Teach on his ship, request to go to Bloodsplatter Isle.
- Approach the yellow dots to the north of the factory.
- Escape your cell and collect a surgical mask, roll of bandage, barrelchest parts, and a barrel from the stack.
- Return to Bill by using the signalling point at the end of the dock where you arrived.
- Get a disguise off Bill and have him send you back to the island.
- Enter the compound and take 3 more barrels and 3 stacks of powder.
- Change into the barrelchest disguise.
- Letter One: This is in the south-west room, sabotage the southern gas canister. 'Tell-joke' to each of the Dis-orderly and then brutalise each of them. Investigate the notice board.
- Letter Two: Kill each of Grimterns in the western-most room. Investigate the notice board after killing them.
- Letter Three: Talk to one of the Drunk zombies lying on the beds in the north-west room, then investigate the notice board.
- Letter Four: Loosen each of the three undead arms, then investigate one of the arms, finally investigate the notice board.
- Letter Five: Do not continue unless you have 300+ life points Use the three gunpowder on each of your three barrels, finish the three barrelchests in the final room. Detonate them and investigate the notice board.
- Return back to Bill by signalling him from the dock.
Destroying the Factory Construction LineEdit
- Talk to Bill Teach onboard his ship.
- Return to Bloodsplatter Isle and head to the eastern-most room.
- Pull the lever to activate the three conveyor belts, and use the Bundle o' kegs on them until each of the conveyor belts explode.
Battle at SeaEdit
- Climb over the destroyed wall between the conveyor lines, and head east through the door opening to the docks. Descend the ladder.
- Board the unoccupied zomboat and sink all the boats.
- Go back to Joe's Pub basement to finish the quest.
- Quest complete!