|Start point||earth altar.|
|Requirements||The ability to defeat level 50-58 enemies. High ranged or magic makes the process much easier.|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
- Talk to Launa who is East of Varrock and South of the gate leading to Silvarea.
- Click on the Rift to enter the cave.
Room of RageEdit
- In this room, the monsters must be killed until the rage meter at the top of the screen is full.
- There will be a set of weapons near the entrance.
- Unequip everything except the anger weapon of choice.
- Different weapons kill different monsters:
- Go through the portal to the next room (not the one with the up arrow)
Room of FearEdit
- In this room, search Dark holes around the walls. They will appear randomly and at no particular pattern.
- Sometimes, a Fear reaper will appear from a hole.
- Kill five fear reapers.
- Enter the Black hole
Room of ConfusionEdit
- In this room, the Confusion beast must be killed. There will be four fake beasts and one real one.
- Enter a confusing door and kill the beast that takes damage. (The real one is the only one that takes damage.)
- Kill the beast five times.
- Enter the remaining confusing door.
Room of HopelessnessEdit
- In this room, the Hopeless creatures must be killed.
- Each has three forms and restores 75% of life points when the player eats.
- Kill all of the creatures.
- Go across the bridge and into the exit.