|Start point||Unferth in his house in Burthorpe.|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Starting the questEdit
- Speak to Hild in the building south-east of Unferth's house.
- Locate Bob the cat using the catspeak amulet and talk to him by doing the following:
- Right click on the 'Open' option on the amulet in your equipped items.
- Click on the whiskers until the arrow and the eyes glow white.
- Follow the arrow until you find Bob.
- Talk to Gertrude in her house in Varrock.
- Speak to Reldo in the Varrock library.
- Use the 'Robert the Strong' chat option.
- Find and speak to Bob the cat again.
Memories and Bob's ListEdit
- Go to Sophanem and speak to the Sphinx
- Return to Unferth's house in Burthorpe and do the following:
- Make the bed.
- Use the logs and tinderbox on fireplace.
- Use the chocolate cake and bucket of milk on the table.
- Cut Unferth's hair.
- Weed the patch and plant potato seeds in it and wait until they are grown. Your cat will notify you when they are done (The patch will take 25-35 minutes to grow).
- Talk to Unferth again once all the chores are done.