|File:Ahrim's robe top (broken).png|
|Release date||9 May 2005 (Update unknown) edit|
|High alch||30,000 coins|
|Low alch||20,000 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price|| Broken:|
|Examine||Ahrim the Blighted's armoured robe top.|
Being part of Ahrim's barrows set, if Ahrim's robe top is worn along with all of the other pieces of equipment in Ahrim's barrows set the player may trigger a special effect. A successful Magic attack may temporarily lower the opponent's Strength level. This piece of armour cannot be made using the Smithing or Crafting skill.
- Ahrim's robe top is only tradeable when undamaged or fully broken.
|[view] • [talk]|
Barrows equipment degrades as it is used. Equipment received from the Barrows minigame is fully repaired and can be used for 100,000 charges of combat (minimum time around 17 hours) until it degrades completely and requires repair before it can be used again; it does not suffer in performance as it degrades from fully repaired to fully degraded. The remaining charges of Barrows equipment can be checked by right-clicking it and selecting 'check-charge'. Additionally, Barrows equipment may only be traded if fully repaired or fully degraded. Items lose 20% charge if reclaimed from a gravestone after dying.
There are two ways to repair Barrows armour. Players can talk to any of the NPCs listed below and they will repair the items for a price, or repair the pieces themselves using an armour stand in any player-owned house for a reduced cost based on their Smithing level. The equipment can be repaired at any stage, and the cost will be adjusted according to how much it has degraded. The repair costs below are as if the equipment has fully degraded.
The following NPCs can repair the armour:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
| Costs to repair|
|NPC||POH Armour Stand|
|Level 1 Smithing||Level 99 Smithing|
|The price is exactly 50% when operating a Smithing cape.|
- Ahrim's robe top interferes with the magnetic abilities of Ava's devices. This implies that the robe top in Ahrim's set contains metal, which is unique amongst magic robes.
- On 4 January 2012, the Ahrim's set along with all other Barrows equipment received a graphical update.