|Start point||Speak to Horacio outside Lord Handelmort's mansion, in East Ardougne.|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||Wild jade vine (Level 43)|
- Talk to Horacio in East Ardougne and accept the quest. (Chat options 2-2-1)
- Talk to Wizard Cromperty to the north-east.
- Talk to an RPDT employee south of the southern bank in Ardougne.
- Open the package on the table.
- Go back and talk to Wizard Cromperty.
- Make a pot lid (any pot lid acquired before this point will not work).
- Talk to Wizard Cromperty.
- Talk to Garth, the farmer located at the fruit tree patch in Brimhaven.
Karamja vine mazeEdit
- Enter the maze from the north.
- Navigate the maze to reach the roots using the solution provided.
- Once you reach the root, dig up loose soil patches around the trunk.
- Cut the root.
- Put the root cutting in the plant pot.
- If it does not grow, dig up and cut a different root and try again until it does grow.
- Once it grows, use the potted plant on the normal pot to get a sealed pot.
- Go back and talk to Horacio.
- Plant the vine in the nearby farming patch.
- Prepare for a fight (bring super antipoisons and a hatchet as your weapon) and begin the battle.
- Kill the vine by using a hatchet as a weapon.
- Cut the remaining vine.
- Talk to Horacio.
- Quest complete!