|Farming level||Not Applicable|
The Blisterwood Tree is a tree hidden in the Arboretum in Darkmeyer that the Vampyres fear. Being immortal, it has resisted centuries of attempts to kill it. They were once found all over Morytania, but after it was thought extinct, a single blisterwood tree started growing through a crack in the floor of a building in Darkmeyer. It had resisted all attempts to destroy it, so Drakan built a vault around it as an alternative. The Blisterwood Tree features in the quest Branches of Darkmeyer, where the player makes a weapon from its wood to fight the vampyres in Darkmeyer, Vanstrom Klause in particular.
Upon first chopping this tree, you obtain 3 blisterwood logs. Later, you can fletch each log into one of the following:
- 10 blisterwood stakes or the off-handed version - Ranged weapon that harms vampyres and does good damage for a thrown weapon
- A blisterwood staff - has a 5% boost for magic damage done, also allows damage against vampyres
- A blisterwood polearm - Requires 2 silver sickles, obtainable during the quest, does good damage against vampyres.
After the initial cut, players can chop the tree to obtain more logs. Eventually the tree will have to repair itself (similar to a normal tree falling over). The tree respawns about as fast as a regular or Oak tree and provides multiple logs per "session" just like Oak trees and better. It is possible to receive strange rocks by cutting the tree and fletching the logs.
- In German worlds the tree is called "Dolor-", which is Latin and means pain. This references to the fact that the weapons created from the tree cause pain to Vampyres, or possibly that the tree itself is in pain.
- Cutting logs from this tree will not add to any of the Woodcutting urns.
- Vyrewatch in Darkmeyer hint that the tree is placed where the Icyene had their final fight with Drakan.
- The Blisterwood tree may appear pink under certain graphics settings.