|Release date||9 September 2002 (Update unknown) edit|
|Quest item||Sea Slug|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
Broken glass is an item which is the result of some glass being broken. Its only use is during the Sea Slug quest, where the player must use the glass on the damp sticks to get dry sticks, which have a "Rub-together" option to light a Torch needed to continue with the quest.
Other ways to obtainEdit
- It may be found in the Digsite after starting the Digsite Quest and searching the sand pit or a specimen tray.
- Broken glass is found in a room on the first floor of the Fishing Platform after starting the Sea Slug Quest.
- There are six broken glass respawns in the home of the Drunken Dwarf in east Keldagrim.
- It can be found in the piles of rubble in the basement of the inn in Burgh de Rott during the In Aid of the Myreque Quest
- It's obtainable by searching certain crates in the Wilderness, for example, in Level 21.
- In the Lumbridge Swamp Caves with a Candle lantern (or Candle lantern (black)) in your inventory, if you fail the jumps onto Stepping stones and "swim to the surface", you will obtain a candle (or Black candle) and some broken glass.
- It is sometimes found after cleaning an uncleaned find in the Varrock museum digsite cleaning area.
- It can be obtained through the Fishing Trawler minigame.
|Part 1 of the Sea Slug quest series|