|Start point||Xenia outside of the Carnillean Family's Mansion in south-west Ardougne.|
|Length||Medium (30-45 mins)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added. Possibly a few pieces of food for dodging a level 91 monster, all other items are obtained during the quest.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Talk to Xenia at the Carnillean Family's home in the Southwest corner of East Ardougne.
- Talk to Ceril Carnillean.
- Note: Make sure to ask where the items can be obtained.
- Talk to Butler Crichton.
- Head into the basement and go in the cave near the ladder.
- Go to the first floor and take the red and black dragon heads from the wall.
- Take the curtains from the northeast wall.
- Search the wardrobe and take the armour and sword.
- Take the money pouch from the bed or Henryeta's necklace from the dresser.
- Take Red paint from the paint set.
- Talk to Sarsaparilla. Ask about her ambitions, tell her a dramatic play is being set up, and that she should play the damsel in distress. Tell her to follow you.
- Search the wardrobe for a dress.
- Head to the cellar and talk to Claus the chef. Tell him he needs to play a drunken jailer.
- Search the Barrel of junk to collect rusty spikes.
- Search the cupboard for Wooden boards, Twine, Shears, and Sir Ceril's wine.
- Pick up the Spider from the floor.
- Proceed through the cave to find a Goblin camp. Talk to the goblins, give them armour and ask them to be patrolling guards.
- Southeast of the goblins is a cavern. Enter it and take skulls and bones from the spoils heap.
- Take the mouse to get the wolves to follow you out.
Building the QuestEdit
- Return to the kitchen and at the cave entrance build at the hotspot by right-clicking.
- Enter the cave and talk to Sarsaparilla and Claus and have them follow.
- Enter the cave and build on the obstacle hotspot.
- Build decorations in these locations:
- After the pit at the end of the hall.
- On the northwest wall before the goblin camp.
- On the wall east of the goblin's bonfire.
- Build the tripwires on each end of the goblin camp.
- Lead Claus to the Jailer hotspot just before the bridge.
- Lead Sarsaparilla to the Damsel in Distress hotspot after the bridge.
- Head back into the cavern with the wolf pups.
- Lead the wolf pups to the Dragon hotspot.
- Place a dragon head on each pup.
- If the money pouch was taken, give it to Claus. If the necklace was taken, give it to Sarsaparilla.
- Talk to Philipe Carnillean and offer the quest.
- Pickpocket him and offer the quest again with the bag of sweets as the reward.
- Proceed through the cave while Philipe follows.
- Talk to a goblin guard to fix the bug.
- Continue towards the dragons.
- After the "dragons" are slain, a Cave wolf matriarch will arrive. Dodge or withstand the attacks until Philipe kills it.
- Note: Do not turn on Protect from Magic or the matriarch will revert her attention back to Philipe.
- Talk to Philipe.
- Talk to Ceril.
- Talk to Xenia.
- Talk to Ceril.
- Quest complete!
- Loot the Chest near Ceril.