RuneScape uses the British convention for floor numbering: Ground floor, first floor, second floor, etc.
|Start point||Speak to Brother Kojo in the clock tower south of Ardougne.|
|Length||Short (10 - 15 mins)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Talk to Brother Kojo at the Clock Tower located Southwest on the path going South from Ardougne Zoo.
- Go into the room to the South and down the ladder.
- Go through the Northeast passage and look for a tile with four colours.
(You can only carry one cog at a time.)
- Enter the door closest to the black tile and go as far East as possible.
- There will be a cog surrounded by fire. Use a Bucket of water on it or equip Ice gloves and pick it up.
- Go to the basement and place the Black cog on the black spindle. (Spindles are located next to the stair you came from)
- Go back to the tile room and head through the door by the red tile.
- Go down the passage and grab the cog at the end.
- Go to the ground floor and place the Red cog on the red spindle.
- Exit the clock tower.
- Go Northeast to a ladder just South of the Camel cage outside the Southern fence of Ardougne Zoo.
- Go down the ladder and follow the path.
- Push the wall at the end and pick up the cog.
- Climb the nearby ladder.
- Go to the 1st floor and place the Blue cog on the blue spindle.
- Return to the basement
- Enter the door closest to the white tile.
- Follow the outer passage until Rat poison is found.
- Pick up the poison and go back and through the other passage.
- When two red levers are seen, pull them.
- Head through the gates and use the poison on the food trough.
- Wait until the rats are dead then head through the west gate until the cog is seen and pick it up.
- Go to the 2nd floor and place the White cog on the white spindle.
- Once all of the cogs are on their respective spindles, report back to Brother Kojo.
- Quest complete!