|Start point||Captain Rovin, in the north-west tower of Varrock Palace.|
|Length||Medium (50-130 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||6 x Armoured zombies (level 86)|
- Talk to Captain Rovin in Varrock Palace, northwest tower second floor. (Chat options 1-1)
- Enter the graveyard then talk to Hartwin.
- Follow the footprints near the graveyard entrace, searching bushes, trees, stumps, mushrooms, and bones.
- The trail eventually leads to Simon near the Chaos Temple.
- Run south to the trapdoor, unlock it and climb down.
- Run north and look over the balcony.
- Run west and take 3 bottles.
- Kill 3 Armoured zombies, filling your 3 bottles with red mist.
- Proceed deeper into the cave and through the door.
- Run north and refill your bottles.
- Go through the next door and peer over another balcony.
- Return to Captain Rovin.
- Talk to Thurgo, south of Port sarim. (Chat option 3)
If you don't have a Blurite ore, now is your opportunity time to mine one
- Climb Ice Mountain, north of Falador.
- Dig the snow 2 steps east of the White tree.
- Excavate the snow and climb down.
- Talk to Ramarno. (Chat option 4)
- Use the Blurite on the forge.
- Talk to Ramarno again.
- Return to Captain Rovin, ignore the zombies.
- Talk to Reldo in the library downstairs. (Chat option 1)
- Read the Varrock Census on the lectern.
- Search the scrolls on the floor a few steps south.
- Read the List of Elders scroll.
Shield of ArravEdit
- Talk to the following NPCs until one says that they are not a blood descendant:
- Talk to Dimintheis in southeast Varrock where you started Family Crest.
- Talk to Captain Rovin.
- Quest complete!