|Start point||Gideon Bede in the church north of Varrock Museum|
|Length||Short (Under 10 mins)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
- Talk to Gideon Bede inside the church in Varrock
- Climb down the trapdoor in the room
- Walk north and speak to any of the spirits
- Speak to the spirit inside the eastern room
- Answer the series of questions by picking the options I seek the Silverlight, A sword that slays demons, A powerful demon threatens Varrock, Delrith, Gideon Bede.
- Speak to the spirit in the northern room, who'll guide you to the other side
The correct pathway is: 2 North, 2 East, 3 North, 2 West, 1 South, 2 West, 4 North.
- Speak to the spirit in the western room
- Defeat all 10 skeletons
- Talk to the spirits in the central room and claim Silverlight
- Go back up the ladder and read the scroll
- Go to the temple in south-east Varrock, near the rune shop
- Climb down the trapdoor near the western wall
- Fight Delrith. Use Gideons shield to negate most of the damage. Only Silverlight or Darklight will work
- Speak to Gideon again
- Quest complete!