|Start point||archaeologist in the Bedabin Camp.|
|Length||Long (1-2 hours)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
Diamonds of AzzanadraEdit
- Items needed: 650 coins, 1 charcoal, 1 ashes, 1 bones, 1 blood rune, 6 noted steel bars, 12 noted magic logs, and 6 noted molten glass
- Take a magic carpet to the Bedabin Camp. Talk to the archaeologist.
- Talk to the Archaeological Expert in the digsite Exam centre about desert treasure.
- Talk to him again for the translation.
- Return to the first archaeologist. Don't read the book.
- Talk to him again.
- Run south to the bandit camp. Buy a beer at the pub.
- Drink it, then talk to the bartender about four diamonds.
- Talk to Eblis, east of the bar. Chat options (4-1-1)
- Use all the items on Eblis, then talk to him again.
- Run south east, and talk to Eblis by the lodestone.
- Items needed: Garlic, silver bar, and spice
- Enter the pub in Canifis for a cutscene.
- Talk to Malak. Chat options (5-1-3-3)
- Collect the silver pot from Ruantun, who lives in Draynor Sewers.
- Take the pot to the High Priest on Entrana.
- Return to Malak in Canifis.
- Crush your garlic, use it on the blessed pot then add spice.
- Prepare for a level 84 fight.
- Run to the graveyard (map pictured right).
- Use the pot on the tomb. Then kill Dessous.
- Return to Malak.
- Warning: You are now holding a diamond. An NPC capable of killing a max combat player in 2 special attacks could spawn at any moment. Bank it immediately!
- Items needed: Any cake, or a chocolate bar, spiked boots, climbing boots (unless you've completed Eadgar's Ruse), fire spells if using magic, and combat gear with plenty of food and a few restore potions. Also bring climbing boots if Trollheim teleport has not been unlocked
- Run to the snowy area of Trollheim (map pictured right).
- Talk to the troll child.
- Give him the cake/chocolate. Then agree to help him.
- Protect from melee, and head east through the ice gate.
- Kill 5 trolls, then travel through the cave entrance to your east and keep running.
- Kill Kamil when he appears.
- Climb the ice path to the north with your spiked boots.
- Break the two ice cubes at the top.
- Talk to the trolls, the child will give you the diamond.
- Items needed: Your mask or slayer helmet, ice gloves, water spells if using magic, ice arrows if using ranged, combat gear for a level 84 fight
- With your mask and gloves equipped enter the Smokey Well west of Pollnivneach (map pictured right).
- Go to (4) and light the torch
- Do the same for (3), (2) then (1).
- Go to (5) and open the chest.
- Go to (6) and kill Fareed for the diamond.
- Talk to Rasolo who is west of the fishing guild, then north west of the moss giants.
- Return to the desert bandit camp.
- Unlock the chest in the small southern tent. You will use many lockpicks.
- Prepare for combat before returning the cross to Rasolo.
- Equip the ring, run into the fenced area and down the ladder.
- Run to (2) and kill Damis twice for the diamond.
- Items needed: All 4 diamonds, food if you are a low level
- Show the diamonds to Eblis at the desert mirrors.
- Directly south is a pyramid, use the correct colour diamonds with each obelisk.
- Climb the ladder at the top of the pyramid.
- Run through the pyramid using the maps. You'll take little or no damage.
- Talk to Azzanadra.
- Quest complete!