|Start point||Talk to the fallen man inside the small cave in the Lunar Isle Mine.|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
A helping handEdit
- Enter the mine in the north east corner of Lunar Isle.
- Crawl through the cave entrance (Quest minimap icon).
- Help the fallen man.
- Feed him 4 food, cycle through your different foods.
- Talk to him, give reassuring answers. Repeat as many times as possible.
- Feed him more food as before.
- Reassure him again, as many times as possible.
- Feed him more until he stands up.
- Keep raising his spirit, he'll ask for armour.
- Talk to 'Bird's-Eye' Jack in the bank.
- Take all the mage equipment then cast NPC contact to speak to Cyrisus. Note down the items he wants to keep.
- Swap out the items he didn't want until he is happy with all the items.
- Give Cyrisus the armour.
- Use the remaining food on him. He'll feel "like a war machine".
Change your spell book now if you want to use mage in the final fight
- Fill the vial with water, add a goutweed.
- Use an astral rune on an anvil, then grind the shards. Add it to the potion.
- Prepare for 4 fights (below level 100). Prayers and emergency teleports won't work.
- Light the Brazier in the hall, near the lodestone.