|Start point||Charlie, one of the keepers at Ardougne Zoo, who is found at the south central cage (empty).|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||Level 14 Kebbit|
- Head to Eagles' Peak west of the Tree Gnome Stronghold.
- Go to the Northern side of the mountain's base to a campsite.
- Search the books for a Bird book.
- Click on the book to obtain a Metal feather.
- Climb the rocks attached to the mountain next to the campsite.
- Follow the path to the east and use the metal feather obtained on the Rocky outcrop.
- In the dungeon, go East to an intersection, then head south to a crevice.
- Make sure you walk deep enough into the dungeon for a cutscene with Nickolaus to play.
- Pick up ten giant feathers which are found throughout the dungeon.
- Shout to Nickolaus.
- With the feathers, 50 Coins, Swamp tar, and Yellow dye, head to the Southeast corner of Varrock to the Fancy Clothes Store.
- Have the owner make you two Eagle capes and two Fake beaks.
- Go back to the Eagles' Peak Dungeon and shout to Nickolaus.
- Go to the Southwest corner of the dungeon and through the tunnel.
- Try to grab the feather from the pedestal.
- Operate the four winches in the corners of the room.
- Grab the Bronze feather.
- Exit the tunnel and head North to the next one.
- Inspect the pedestal and complete the trail by inspecting rocks that are closest to the end of the current trail.
- inspect the tunnel in the wall and kill the Kebbit.
- Grab the Silver feather.
- Go back to the intersection by the entrance of the Dungeon and follow the East path.
- Go through the tunnel entrance.
Note: If the puzzle gets messed up, there is a reset lever outside of the chamber.
- Take at least 6 handfuls of bird seed from the pile near the entrance of the cave.
- Put seed in feeder F1, south-west of the entrance. The north-south eagle will be blocked by a gate and return, however the east-west eagle will remain at this feeder.
- Pull lever L1, west of the feeder.
- Pull lever L2, north-west of the entrance.
- Put seed in feeder F3, past the east gate (immediately south of the entrance). .
- Put seed in feeder F4.
- Pull lever L3, the lever in the furthest south-east corner.
- Pull lever L2 once more.
- Put seed in feeder F5, the feeder adjacent to lever L2.
- Pull lever L4, the lever in the furthest north-west corner.
- Put seed in feeder F2.
- Put seed in feeder F1, the original feeder. This time, the north-south eagle will not be obstructed by a gate and will remain at the feeder.
- Walk down the western hallway and take the Golden feather.
The Eagle DoorEdit
- Head East from the bronze feather door.
- There will be a door with an eagle carved in it.
- Use each feather on the door.
- While wearing the disguise, pass the Giant eagle and talk to Nickolaus.
- Head back to the campsite and talk to Nickolaus.
- After catching a ferret, head back to Ardougne Zoo.
- Talk to Charlie.
- Quest complete!