RuneScape uses the British convention for floor numbering: Ground floor, first floor, second floor, etc.
|Start point||Veronica, south of Draynor Manor gates.|
|Length||Medium (12 mins)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||Skeleton (level 11) - Optional|
- Talk to Veronica located just outside the gate to Draynor Manor.
- Enter the manor and climb the stairs, then the ladder.
- Talk to Professor Oddenstein.
Obtaining the ItemsEdit
- On the 1st floor[, grab the ]fish food in the room behind the staircase.
- On the ground floor[, take the ]poison in the room south of the kitchen.
- Use the poison on the fish food.
- Teleport to Draynor Lodestone.
- Go to the fountain in the south-western corner of the manor's grounds.
- Use the poisoned fish food on the fountain.
- Search the fountain.
- Walk along the west side of the manor until a compost heap is found.
- Search it for a grimy key.
- Go back inside the manor and to the room behind the staircase on the ground floor.
- Use the key on the door.
- Take the rubber tube.
- Go to the room south of the kitchen (and south of where the poison was found) on the ground floor.
- Search the candle sconce on the western wall.
- Climb down the ladder in the new room.
- There will be a puzzle with the solution as follows.
All levers start in the "down" position.
- Pull levers A, B up
- Enter Door 1
- Pull lever D up
- Enter Doors 2 & 3
- Pull levers A, B down
- Enter Doors 3, 4 & 5
- Pull levers E, F up
- Enter Doors 6 & 7
- Pull lever C up
- Enter Doors 7 & 6
- Pull lever E down
- Enter Doors 6, 8 & 3
- Go through Door 9 and obtain the oil can.
- Leave the basement.
- Pull the lever on the eastern wall.
- Return to Professor Oddenstein.
- Quest complete!