- Talk to Martin the Master Gardener in Draynor Market
- Wait for 5 minutes and talk to Martin again
- Go to Fairy Nuff's grotto, north of the Zanaris bank
- Pick up Fairy Nuff's certificate.
- Click Study on the certificate (right-click)
- Use the certificate on the Fairy chef, south of the bank
- Read the Rune temple sign, south of the Cosmic Altar
- Talk to the Fairy Godfather and tell him the queen is missing
- Talk to the Co-ordinator just north
- Talk to Fairy Fixit near the fairy ring, south-west of the wheat field
- Go to each of these codes in this order: a•i•r, d•l•r, d•j•q, a•j•s
- In the Fairy Resistance Hideout, talk to Fairy Nuff in the northeastern room
- Pickpocket the Fairy Godfather until you get the queen's secateurs, make sure that both Fairy Godfather and Fat Rocco are looking the other way
- Go back to the hideout by re-entering the codes, or clicking "Fairy Resistance HQ" in the travel log
- Talk to Fairy Nuff again in the hideout
- Go back to Zanaris and then use the fairy rings to go to c•k•p
- Wait 2 minutes and pick a Starflower (needs 49 farming)
- Make sure you have armour required to fight one or multiple Goraks
- Go back to Zanaris and then use the fairy rings to go to d•i•r
- Kill Goraks until you get a Gorak claw
- Grind the Gorak claw
- Use the starflower on the Vial of water
- Use the Gorak claw powder on the Magic essence (unf)
- Go back to the hideout, and use the Magic essence on the queen (unconscious on ground near Fairy Nuff)
- Talk to the Fairy Queen
- Quest complete!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.