|Start point||Martin the Master Gardener in Draynor Village.|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||Tanglefoot (level 68)|
- Talk to Martin the Master Gardener in Draynor Village.
- Talk to 5 different gardeners near farming patches around RuneScape. Ask them about the 'Group of Advanced Gardeners'.
- Eventually someone will mention fairies. Talk to Martin.
Finding a cureEdit
- Equip your staff and enter the Lost City shed.
- Run south (near the slayer master), talk to the Fairy Godfather about the Queen.
- Run west to the bank. Talk to Fairy Nuff a few steps north.
- Travel to The Dark Wizards' Tower (West of Falador).
- Climb to the top, talk to Zandar.
- Teleport to Port Sarim and talk to Malignius about a Tanglefoot (Pictured right).
- Run behind Draynor Manor and dig the grave for a skull.
- Return to Malignius.
- Fetch the items that Malignius requested (they will be listed in your quest journal). Bring multiple of any edible item, or bring a filled druid pouch to ward off ghasts.
The final fightEdit
- Return to the Lost City, west of the cosmic altar, enter the shady grove.
- Run through the grove to the large room.
- Equip your magic secateurs and kill Tanglefoot.
- Off-hand weaponry will work here, but will only deal as much as the secateurs would, so make sure to bring a weapon which attacks at the 'fastest' speed setting to maximise damage.
- Take the Queen's secateurs.
- Talk to the Fairy Godfather.
- Quest complete!