Falador Park has a tree farming patch for wood-bearing trees. Like all patches, it contains a tool leprechaun, along with the hireable gardener, Heskel. Just east of the farming spot, the garden supplier can be found. She sells bagged plants, which can be planted in a Garden or Formal Garden, in a player-owned house.
The Falador Mole LairEdit
Main article: Giant Mole
Directly under Falador lies a lair, which contains the fearsome level 230 Giant Mole. A player can enter the mole's dungeon by clicking on the giant plant found in the western part of the park. The Giant Mole always drops mole claw and mole skins. The player can trade the claws and skins with Wyson the gardener for birds' nests, (and with the completion of the Hard Falador Tasks, White Lily Seeds) which can be sold for quite a lot of cash.
Falador Park includes ten NPCs, namely:
- Wyson the gardener (sells woad leaves, and trades nests for mole skin and claws)
- Sir Tiffy Cashien (involved in the Temple Knights, Sea Slug quest series and now the Void Knights quest series)
- Heskel the gardener (watches over the tree farming patch for you for a small payment)
- Tool leprechaun (stores your Farming tools)
- Garden supplier (sells bagged plants for player-owned houses)
- Three gardeners
- A woman (level 6)
- A swan and a few ducks (can be found swimming in the pond)
- Giant Mole in Falador Mole Lair (level 230)
While Guthix SleepsEdit
Before completion of While Guthix Sleeps, six broken memorials can be found around the pond. Even free players can see this. However, they are broken to the very base and are unrecognisable.After completion of While Guthix Sleeps, the pond is surrounded by the statues of the six fallen warriors; Sloane, Ghommal, Hazelmere, Cyrisus, Duradel, and Turael.
- Around the time of Christmas in 2011, the ponds in Falador park were frozen and could be walked and slid over. Drakes could be found walking on the ice, but the ducks and swans are nowhere to be seen.
- If the woman above the pond is spoken to, a brief discussion occurs between the player and the women which ends with the player awkwardly walking away.
This article incorporates text from the RuneScape Wiki which is also licensed under CC-BY-SA.