The World GateEdit
The following part can be skipped if you already activated the World Gate after Mahjarrat Memories.
- Click the controls right near the gate until you reach 25px
- Rotate left until you reach 12px
- Rotate right until you reach 25px
- Speak to Azzandara
- Enter the World Gate to enter Freneskae
- Run through Freneskae using the map below, move fast and avoid the hazards
- (optional) Deposit collected Memoriam crystals in the middle to see memories
- Go to North side of the room to the door puzzle
- Match the symbols up together to light up the lines in between them three times to open the door, then enter
- Kill the four nihils then enter the next area (to the north)
- Attempt to descend the ledge (to the north) then speak to Zaros
- Defend against monsters while Mah has her nightmare (progress displayed at the top of the screen)
- When the progress is 0%, climb down the summit
- Collect The Measure and place it on the ground to reveal hidden wisps
- Harvest Mah wisps divine energy
- When you get 250, weave it into a simulacrum (dark to help Zaros, light to hinder Zaros)
- Return to Zaros
- Talk to Azzanadra through the world gate.
- Quest complete!