|Start point||Queen Ellamaria in the garden of Varrock palace.|
|Length||Long (possibly more than 2 hours)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
The Ring of charos (a)Edit
- Talk to Queen Ellamaria in the Varrock Palace garden.
- Equip the ring of charos and talk to the Wise Old Man in Draynor.
- Show them a range of colours so that they can come to a compromise.
- Take his generous gift even though you have no need for it.
- It's absolutely, unquestionably the most interesting thing I've ever done!
- Put on the silly helmet and jump into the cannon.
- You of course Pkmaster0036, no one could ever challenge your greatness!
- Ask me nicely and I might consider it.
- No, especially not that wise old man, who doesn't look at all suspicious.
The white treeEdit
- Charm Dantaera at the Catherby allotment farming patch with the ring equipped.
- Interact with the white tree on Ice Mountain, select secateurs.
- Use the White tree shoot on a plant pot and water it.
Rosebushes from the MonasteryEdit
- Charm Brother Althric near the Monastery rose bushes.
- Unequip the ring of charos and use it on Edgeville's well.
- Pick 4 pink, white and red rose seeds.
- Talk to Brother Althric.
- Use your fishing rod on the well and equip the ring of charos.
Orchids from Port PhasmatysEdit
- Charm Lyra at the allotments near Port Phasmatys.
- That's a deal - I'll grow a patch of onions for you.
- Plant your onion seeds (optionally plant 1 marigold seed to protect the onions).
Snowdrops from ArdougneEdit
- Charm Kragen at the allotments north of Ardougne.
- That's a deal - I'll let you know when your cabbages are ready.
- Plant your cabbage seeds (optionally plant 1 rosemary seed to protect the cabbages).
Delphiniums from FaladorEdit
- Charm Elstan at the allotments south of Falador.
- Okay, I'll grow you some marigolds.
- Plant 1 marigold seed in the nearby patch.
Vines from TaverleyEdit
- Charm Bernald who is south of the Taverley pub.
- I accept the deal.
- Use a plant cure on his grapevines.
- Talk to Bernald again.
- Run east and talk to Alain at the tree patch do not charm him.
- Use 1 essence on any anvil, grind the shards, use the dust on a plant cure.
- Use the new plant cure on his grapevines.
- Talk to Bernald.
Rock and rollEdit
- Return to Queen Ellamaria to receive a trolley.
- At the entrance of the Lumbridge courtyard, use the trolley on the southern statue.
- Push the trolley east across the nearby bridge.
- Push it into the Queen's garden and place it on the plinth (the one against the east wall).
- Use the trolley on the statue in Falador centre.
- After the cutscene, push it north out the gates and onto the garden plinth.
Finishing the gardenEdit
- Plant the rose seeds, vine seeds and sapling in the garden.
- Use your buckets of compost on the nearby plant pots.
- Return to Lyra (Port Phasmatys), Kragen (Ardougne) and Elstan (Falador) once your crops have grown.
- Plant the final seeds in the garden and wait for everything to grow.
- Talk to the Queen.
- Charm King Roald.
- Quest complete!
Pick a fruit from the tree to complete a medium Varrock task.