|Start point||Goblin Village and talk to General Bentnoze or General Wartface.|
|Length||Medium if you don't bring the items (15 mins)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Obtain three Goblin mails. How they are obtained does not matter.
- Mix Red dye and Yellow dye to obtain Orange dye.
- If not obtained yet, get some Blue dye. How it is obtained does not matter.
- Dye one goblin mail blue and dye another goblin mail orange.
- Give the Orange goblin mail to one of the generals.
- After the cutscene, give the Blue goblin mail to one of them.
- Give a normal goblin mail to one of them.
- If you haven't brought a third Goblin mail, climb the ladder in the western house and search the crates to find the original brown goblin mail.
- Quest complete!