The Food Index is made up of a weighted average of all of the current foods listed in the Market Watch, with the starting date of this average on 12 January 2008, at an index of 100. The overall rising and falling of food prices is reflected in this index.
While specialised for just watching food prices, it is set up and adjusted in a manner similar to the Common Trade Index, and the divisor may be adjusted to include new food added by Jagex (see the FAQ for more information).
Any suggested changes to this index should be added to the talk page.
- Start date: 12 January 2008 (at index of 100)
- Index today: Template:GE Food Index
- Change today: Template:GE Food Index/Change
- Number of items: 19 (last adjusted on 12 January 2008)
- Index divisor: 19.0000 (last adjusted on 12 January 2008)
List of itemsEdit
This is the current list of items included in this index:
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 2.3.0 : Warning: No results.