|Release date||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|Sells items||Hickton's Archery Emporium|
|Examine|| A master fletcher.|
|Notable features|| Master of Fletching|
Hickton is the master of Fletching, and resides in a two-story building near the bank in central Catherby. Hickton also owns an archery supplies shop called Hickton's Archery Emporium. Players with level 99 in Fletching may buy a Fletching cape from Hickton. To purchase the cape, players have to access Hickton's Archery Emporium by trading him to see the cape being sold for 99,000 coins. In Issue 36 of the Postbag from the Hedge, when asked about creating bows and longbows from cursed magic logs, Hickton explains the dangers of fletching the cursed magic shortbow:
|“||I created a short bow with it, which was simple enough, and volunteered my apprentice to take the first shot. At the instant before it hit its target, the arrow swerved back and headed towards my apprentice. Luckily, it was my apprentice's birthday and he was wearing a large, steel '18 today' badge. The lucky boy.||”|
— Hickton 
Hickton's Archery EmporiumEdit
- See main article: Hickton's Archery Emporium
Hickton sells various archery supplies such as arrows, brutal arrows, arrowheads, bows up to oak, a crossbow, Composite ogre bow, bronze bolts, studded bodies, and studded chaps. He also sells the Fletching cape in his shop.
The easiest way to get to Hickton is by:
- Teleporting to Catherby (using Catherby Teleport on Lunar Magicks).
- Teleporting to Camelot and walking to Catherby.
- Using the Charter Ships from Port Sarim (or any port with charter ships) by paying the traders.
- Using the home Teleport and selecting the option to go to Catherby (once the Catherby lodestone is activated).
- ↑ Jagex. Postbag 36 - "I've got a Fiara in my heart for you.", 4, by Hickton. RuneScape Postbags from the Hedge.