|Start point||King Arthur in Camelot.|
|Length||Short - Medium (30 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
The Fisher KingEdit
An Other RealmEdit
- Talk to Sir Galahad, located in a building west of Seers' Village and east of the coal trucks.
- I'm on a quest to find the Holy Grail!
- Why did you leave?
- Bring the Holy table napkin to the top-most floor of Draynor Manor and into the southern room.
- Pick up the two magic whistles on the table.
- Prepare yourself for a level 28 fight, you'll need Excalibur.
- Go to Brimhaven and blow the whistle at the location marked on the map. (Under the watchtower)
- Go north-west and defeat the guardian with Excalibur.
- Talk to the fisherman by the river.
- Go west, to the castle. Take the grail bell on the floor and ring it.
- Head upstairs and speak to the Fisher King. Make sure to ask him about his son.
- Talk to King Arthur in Camelot Castle.
- Head into the east house of the Goblin village and open the sacks to find Sir Percival.
- Give Sir Percival your spare whistle and return to the Fisher King's castle in his realm.
- Go up the staircase on the other side of the castle, climbing all the way up and grab the Holy grail.
- Go back to King Arthur.
- Quest complete!