|Start point||Hair of the Dog tavern in Canifis|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||Skeleton Hellhound (level 44)|
- Obtain a Druid pouch with at least five items in it.
- Note: It is recommended to have more than five as Ghasts will rot the items within the pouch.
- Move to Mort'ton by either running through the swamp or using the fairy ring B•K•R and taking the boat south-east of the fairy ring.
- Talk to Cyreg Paddlehorn (2-2-3-3-1)
- Use the boat to get to the Hallows.
- Go North and climb up the strange tree. Look for a bridge on the map.
- Right click to repair the bridge with the 75 Steel nails, three planks, and a Hammer. (breaks three times)
- Go North to the hollow tree and talk to Curpile Fyod. (1)
- The answers to his question are as follows:
- Who is the only female in the Myreque?
- Who is the leader of the Myreque?
- What family is rumoured to rule over Morytania?
- Who is the youngest member of the Myreque?
- Who was previously a scholar?
- What does Myreque mean?
- Hidden in Myre
- What is the boatman's name?
- Open the doors on the tree and follow the tunnel.
- Squeeze through stalagmite at the east wall, next to the lantern (requires 25 ).
- Talk to Veliaf Hurtz.
- Talk to all the other members, first dialogue will be enough (Chat option 5)
- Talk to Veliaf again. Cutscene follows.