|Start point||Lava-flow miner Sven outside the lava flow mine in Keldagrim East.|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||Colonel Grimsson (level 84)|
Starting the questEdit
- Speak to the lava-flow miner standing outside of the lava flow mine in Keldagrim East.
- Tell him that you want a tour of the mines.
Rescuing the minersEdit
- Free all 6 dwarves by mining the rubble surrounding them and take them back to Foreman Jaak.
- Talk to Veldaban near the protesters.
- Head to the top floor of the palace:
- Talk to Veldaban and ask him why he is so angry. Tell him to calm down, or the directors will not release him.
- Talk to the Green Gemstone Director (Chat Options 4-3).
- Talk to the Yellow Fortune Director (Chat Options 1-1).
- Talk to the Blue Opal Director (Chat Options 2-2).
- Tell the Brown Engine Director (Chat Options 3-2)
- Talk to the Consortium general secretary and tell him that you've talked to everyone that you need to talk to. (Dismiss any pets)
- Talk to Hreidmar outside the east entrance of the palace.
- Talk to one of the protesters and ask them where Meike is.
- Head to the King's Axe Inn (West Keldagrim) and talk to Luitger. Ask him why he didn't join the protest.
- Go to the Black Guard HQ (west of the bank) and talk to Klaas and ask him where Meike is.
- Go to the Top of the Watchtower (South of West Keldagrim) and talk to Meike, ask her why she's not participating in the protests.
- Go to the library (North of West Keldagrim) talk with Meike then ask the librarian to open key case.
- Unlock the cabinet and use the soft clay on the cabinet.
- Use the soft clay on Meike and then talk to the librarian about the keys.
- Then return to Meike.
- Make copies of the keys using the mithril bars and moulds with a furnace (there are none in Keldagrim and a portable forge will not work)
- Go to the Records Chamber located west of the Black Guard HQ.
- Speak to Meike or Veldaban and match up the keys with the correct keyholes. The correct combination to unlock the door is (from southern-most keyhole to northern-most keyhole): 5, 1, 4, 6, 3, 2.
- Open the door.
Routing the chaos dwarvesEdit
Note: Prepare for battle against Colonel Grimsson, who is level 84.
Defeating Colonel GrimssonEdit
- Items recommended: Combat boosting potions and food
- Talk to Veldaban and ask him to lead you to the Barendir caves.
- Enter the cave and travel north-east- all the way to the opposite end and speak to Colonel Grimsson.
- Injure Colonel Grimsson to 1/4 health making sure that Veldaban does not die.
For a guide on a more detailed version of this fight click here.
Recruiting the trollsEdit
- Speak to Veldaban (Chat Options 3-3-Any-3).
- Head back halfway through the caves until you come to an entrance on the east side, enter it and speak to Pretty Flower.
- Lift the a big rock opposite My Arm.
- Pick the troll up named Big Rock.
- Talk to Pretty Flower (Any Chat Option).
- Talk to My Arm (Chat Options 3-Any-3-3-2-2).
- Take the pretty flower to Pretty Flower. Tell him that it's a gift from Colonel Grimsson.
- Leave the caves and head back to the protest outside the protest palace.
- Speak to Veldaban, who is hiding next to Meike within the crowd of protesters.
- Quest complete!