|Release date||4 July 2006 (Update)|
|Examine|| Litara, a barbarian explorer.|
Litara is an inhabitant of Gunnarsgrunn. When a player talks to her, she will tell them about the Stronghold of Security. She explains how a miner fell down a hole and returned babbling about treasure, and how her brother went down to find it but still hasn't come back. She can be found near the entrance of the Stronghold. She is clothed like the other women of Gunnarsgrunn, in a bikini-like top and a four sided loin cloth.
|This article on an NPC has an associated dialogue page.|
Click here for a transcript of possible conversations with this NPC.
- She appears to be effectively the only "nice" barbarian in Gunnarsgrunn (besides Gudrun) as she seems to be friendly to outsiders, asking if the player is okay when the player selects to talk to her.
- Litara is one of only a handful of characters in Gunnarsgrunn that cannot be attacked.
- Litara is also one of the playable units in the Saradomin Strikes campaign on Armies of Gielinor.
- Her brother is most likely to be the dead adventurer found at the start of the stronghold-you can search him and find his diary.
- She features in Legacy of Blood when the main characters visit Gunnarsgrunn (known as Barbarian Village at the time).