Starting the QuestEdit
- Speak with Jorral and ask him to tell you more.
- After the cutscene, tell him that you’ll take a stand for history.
- Items needed: A spade (the one in your toolbelt will not work)
- Head over to the silver stall in East Ardougne.
- Speak to the Erin, the Silver Merchant and ask him about the outpost.
- With the key he gives you, head to the area between Castle Wars and the Observatory.
- When you’re just north of the bridge, use the key to feel for the chest. Hot is close and cold is far.
- Use the key to unlock the chest.
- Items needed: Ghostspeak amulet, sapphire amulet, and two ecto tokens or enough money to buy a charter boat to Port Phasmatys if Ghosts Ahoy has not been completed
- Head over to the General Store in Port Phasmatys.
- Speak to Droalak.
- Go to the building directly east of the General Store and north of the building with a range.
- Speak to Melina and give her the Sapphire Amulet.
- Speak to Droalak again to receive the scroll.
- Head over to Rellekka and speak to Dron by the warhammer shop (icon shown as helmet shop on world map).
- Speak to Blanin, who is just north of the house with the dairy churn. (east ; by the cow pen)
- Go back to Dron, tell him you’re after important answers, but don’t tell him you spoke to Blanin.
- Answer the questions using the answers below. The wording of each question varies.
- He is 36 years, 8 months, and 21 days old.
- He wields an iron mace in battle.
- He eats rats for breakfast.
- He eats kittens for lunch.
- He eats bunnies for tea.
- His favourite drink is red spider blood.
- He studies the fourth and fifth ages.
- His house is on the northeast side of town.
- His pet cat is named Fluffy.
- 5 plus 7 equals 12, but what does that have to do with anything?
- His brother's name is Blanin.
- Items needed: Journal, scroll
- Head back to Jorral with the Journal and Scroll.
- Go to Ardougne and speak with King Lathas in the Ardougne castle.
- Take the letter the king gives you back to Jorral.
- Quest complete!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.