|Logs||Maple logs (24 coins)|
|Examine||I bet this makes good syrup!|
- Seers' Village
- Miscellania (10 trees, gives 0.1 experience per tree. No logs are received.)
- Sorcerer's Tower
'''Maple seeds''' may be grown into a Maple tree, which gives Maple logs when harvesting it with a hatchet. A fully grown and healthy maple tree will give 4537.9 farming exp. When cut down, the tree will automatically regrow after a period of time. Alternatively, it can be dug up using a spade, yielding some Maple roots in the process. Pay the farmer one basket of oranges to watch the tree.
- Before the Dungeoneering update on 19 July 2010, maple trees could only be cut on a members world, despite maple logs not being a members-only item. Free players could only obtain maple logs by buying them from members.
- When a player chops down a maple tree in Runescape HD, the tree stump appears similar to its low detail counterpart.
- This tree's examine text is a reference to the sap obtained from Maple trees that is used make syrup in real life.
- Previously, Maple trees looked like yew trees, but with red-orange leaves.
- Maple trees received a graphical update on 17 August 2011. The new look could only be seen on the Daemonheim Woodcutting Island or player-grown trees, however.
- After the 6 March2012 update for the gnome lands, the wood-bearing tree patches that were planted in the area were glitched.
- On 20 March 2012, all Maple trees were graphically updated except for ones that were planted in Player-owned houses
- Until the release of Elder and Crystal trees, maple trees were marked on the map with the "rare tree" symbol.
This article incorporates text from the RuneScape Wiki which is also licensed under CC-BY-SA.
|Wikipedia has an article about:|
<a target='_blank' class='external exitstitial' href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maple_tree'>Maple tree</a>