|Start point||Leela in Draynor Village.|
For total completion:
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
Required for total completion:
|Enemies to defeat|
- Talk to Leela, north of the Draynor Village jail.
- Enter the pyramid south of the Ruins of Uzer or east of fairy ring D•L•Q.
- Rummage the skeletons to obtain: Scroll of the dead, Canopic jar, a Pyramid journal and a Mummy hand.
- Return to Leela:
- "I think I can deal with this myself"
- Use spice on your jug of wine.
- Use wheat on your empty pot.
Reclaiming the papyriEdit
- With your sq'irk juice and ring of charos(a) equipped, talk to Ali Morrisane about reuniting the mummy multiple times. He will give you a copied name papyrus, and a Mummy's_name_papyrus, and direct you to Reldo.
- With your flier, talk to Reldo in Varrock palace for a Scroll of praise.
- Return to the pyramid with prayer points.
- Open the imposing door in the north west corner.
- Talk to the golem, then kill him.
- Descend the stairs and collect the 3 canopic jars and mummy in the tunnels.
- Use the mummy hand on the mummy.
- Enter the central chamber for a puzzle.
- Find a path of blue and green blocks or of red and yellow blocks all the way through.
Restoring the tombEdit
- Place the 4 jars on the shelves.
- Fill the empty sarcophagus.
- Pray at the broken statues.
- Run east and kill the shadow. Light the enchanted sconces in the order: south, north, west, east.
- Replace the chair and table.
- Replace the pot and jug.
- Create the statue on the empty base, then carve it 2 times.
- Talk to the Pharaoh Queen to give her the 3 papyri.
- Talk to Leela.
- Quest complete!