|Start point||Troll Stronghold. Talk to Burntmeat.|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
- Go to the Troll Stronghold, head south then downstairs into the kitchen.
- Speak to Burntmeat.
- Talk to My Arm, east of Burntmeat.
- Talk to Burntmeat if you need directions.
Getting The GoutweedEdit
- Reach the Death Plateau.
- Use a bucket on the cooking pot in the middle of the plateau. There's a bucket south of the cooking pot.
- Upon doing that, the cooks will proceed to attack you in the hope of cooking you as well.
- Go back to the Troll Stronghold and talk to My Arm.
- After he brings you to a new area, talk to him again.
- After reading the book he gave you, talk to him again.
- Use three buckets of Uthanki dung and seven buckets of Supercompost on the soil patch.
- Talk to My Arm.
Getting The TubersEdit
- Meet up with My Arm at Tai Bwo Wannai, east of the general store.
- Talk to Murcaily.
- If you don't have 60% favor, raise it to 60% at least and talk to him again.
Teaching a Troll to FarmEdit
- Prepare yourself for a level 56 fight and a level 77 fight.
- Go back to the roof of the Troll Stronghold.
- Give My Arm the tools he needs for farming this order:
- Rake (If My Arm breaks the rake, pick up the pieces, reassemble it, and give it back to My Arm.)
- Defeat the two monsters.