|Start point||Redbeard Frank at the northern-most dock of Port Sarim, just south of The Rusty Anchor pub.|
|Length||Short (10-15 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Redbeard Frank in Port Sarim.
- Walk along the docks and talk to either Captain Tobias, Seaman Lorris, or Seaman Thresnor and pay 30 Coins to go to Karamja.
The Smuggling JobEdit
Do NOT leave the island yet or more rum will have to be obtained.
- Go East to the house by the pier.
- Talk to Luthas about the Customs officer and then ask for a job.
- Obtain ten Bananas from the trees to the west.
- On the right side of Luthas' house will be a wooden crate.
- Use the rum on the crate then fill the crate with bananas.
- Talk to Luthas.
- Talk to the Customs officer and go back to Port Sarim.
Retrieving the RumEdit
- Go West to Gerrant's Fishy Business.
- Take the White apron from the wall.
- Equip the apron and go to Wydin's Food Store to the South.
- Try to open the door in the back.
- Ask to work for Wydin.
- Open the door and search the crate with the banana on it.
- With the rum, go back to Redbeard Frank.
- Go into the Blue Moon Inn at Varrock.
- Go upstairs and use the key on a chest in the southwest corner.
- Get a spade from anywhere. (One is available in the top floor of the Varrock general store. Free for those in need).
- Go to Falador Park and stand in the patch of bare dirt west of the statue of Saradomin.
- Dig with the spade.
- Quest complete!