|Start point||Talk to Edmond, in East Ardougne north of the castle, next to the wall surrounding West Ardougne.|
|Length||Short - Medium|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Talk to Edmond who is located at a house north of the western bar in East Ardougne.
- Talk to his wife and give her the Dwellberries which can be bought from the grand exchange for a low price or can be picked in McGrubor's Woods.
- If not obtained already, grab the picture of Elena on the table in their house.
- Talk to Edmond.
- In his garden, use all 4 Buckets of water on the mud patch
- Dig near the mud patch.
- Go South and try to open the grill.
- Use a rope on the grill and talk to Edmond.
- Equip the Gas mask obtained earlier and go through the pipe.
The Search for ElenaEdit
- Use the picture on Jethick, who is found walking around the town square, and tell him that you will help return the book.
- Go to the house north of the town square (against the city wall) and enter.
- Talk to Martha Rehnison or Ted Rehnison.
- Go upstairs and talk to Milli Rehnison.
- Exit the house and go South of the town square.
- Look for a house that has two doors with big black X's on them, both of which face North.
- Try to open the Eastern door and tell the Mourners outside that you are looking for Elena.
Getting to ElenaEdit
- Go to the large building just North of the manhole in the town square.
- Talk to the Clerk and tell him it's urgent.
- Climb the stairs and enter the Eastern-most room.
- Talk to Bravek.
- Be sure to get the recipe from Bravek BEFORE giving him the Hangover Cure, otherwise you will be unable to get the key to Elena's cell.
- Add the Chocolate dust to the Bucket of milk and then add Snape grass to make a Hangover cure.
- Give the cure to Bravek.
- Insist to him that the mourners won't listen.
- Go back to the house with black X's on doors and use the Warrant on the mourner guarding the East door.
- Sneak inside while the guards debate.
- Search the barrel on the Western side of the staircase (one the ground floor) to obtain a key.
- Go downstairs, unlock then talk to Elena.
- Go in the manhole in the town square.
- Talk to Edmond.
- Quest complete!