|Start point||After you finish the 9 subquests, a white portal will appear in the dining room. Enter it when you're ready to fight.|
|Official difficulty||Unknown edit|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
For low level players:
|Enemies to defeat|
- In the following boss battles, Prayers can not be used.
- It is recommended to bring good Food and possibly Super sets.
- Summoning may not be used
- Dwarf multicannons may not be used.
- Each boss spawns immediately after its predecessor is defeated.
- Leaving the boss area and restocking after each boss is allowed.
- If killed, the Gravestone will appear right outside the Culinaromancer portal.
- See main article: Agrith-Na-Na
- Agrith-Na-Na uses Melee when in range and uses Fire Blast when not in melee range.
- Ranging is effective against him.
- See main article: Flambeed
- See main article: Karamel
- It is recommended to bring Stat Restore Potions.
- It is also recommended to fight her in melee range with a fire spell as her melee attacks rarely do much damage if any at all.
- A good idea after fighting her is to unequip everything and go die somewhere to restore all stats to normal for free.
- See main article: Dessourt
- Iban Blast and ranged works well on him.
- At least one restore potion is recommended as he has a chance of draining stats.
- See main article: Gelatinnoth Mother
- Damage can be done to her in this order:
- See main article: Culinaromancer
- The Culinaromancer has little to no defence but can hit over 200.
- Kill him with either melee, ranged, or magic.
- Quest Complete!