|Start point||Inspect Sir Amik Varze.|
|Official difficulty||Unknown edit|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||Evil Chicken (Levels vary around 70, depending on player's level), Black dragon (Level 100, changed after evolution of combat).|
- Use Cream on a Bucket of milk.
- Put Sweetcorn into a Hopper at a Windmill (Taverley windmill doesn't work).
- Operate the Hopper controls and use a pot on the flour.
- Use the Milky mixture on the Pot of cornflour.
- Go to the Kharazi Jungle with a Machete and Hatchet. Also have Radimus notes if Legends' Quest isn't completed.
- Head Southwest of the pool in the middle of the jungle to find the Vanilla plants.
- Search a plant and add the Vanilla pod to the Cornflour mixture.
Evil Chicken's EggEdit
- Go to Draynor Village and talk to the Wise Old Man.
- Pick the fourth option, then pick strange beasts, then pick the Evil Chicken.
- Head to Zanaris via the cabin in Lumbridge Swamp and use a Raw chicken on Evil chicken shrine.
- Head North and kill the Evil Chicken.
- If the chicken is not in the shrine, talk to the Cook and attempt to fight it again.
- Take the Evil chicken's egg and kill a Black dragon and pick up the Dragon token it drops.
- Use the egg on the brulee.
- Head to the Entrana Dungeon and cut a Dramen branch from the Dramen tree.
- Craft the branch using a Pestle and mortar.
- Add the Cinnamon to the brulee.