| Talk to Ariane at the entrance to the Wizards' Tower|
None, but some inventory space required. You will also need to be using the Standard spellbook.|
|Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
- If you have a mindspike in your bank, you will need to bring it
Vortex (no level)|
- Talk to Ariane in the entrance to Wizards' Tower.
- Head into the tower, pick up the Tower mindspike and attack the vortex with any spell. Note: You must unequip any ranged or melee armour or you may not be able to lure the vortex.
- Lure the vortex into the energy beam.
The Old TowerEdit
The Hidden KeyEdit
- Talk to Ellaron on the Third Floor.
- Descend back down to the ground floor and search the eastern most bookcase for The Harmony of the Runes and The Runes of the Spells of Water.
- Read the books, show them to Ariane, then head to the organ.
- Play 10 Bs, 7 A#s, 1 G# and 1 G then take the key.
- Talk to Ariane, then head East and enter the door on the seashore.
- Talk to Ariane then the rune guardian and answer the questions any way.
- Enter the door behind the Guardian.
- Climb behind the statue and finish the dialogue to push statue out.
- Cross the gap and head down a floor.
- Talk to Ariane.
- Use magic to lure a vortex into Ariane's circle, and keep it there until the circle disappears. You can lure them by attacking them.
- Talk to Ariane again.
- Talk to Sedridor, who is now on the ground floor of the Wizard's Tower.
- Head to the organ and play random notes until you see 2 cut scenes .
- Talk to Ariane (east side of island at entrance to lower tower).
- Quest complete!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.