|Start point||Diary of Herbi Flax in a house on the south-west side of Mort'ton.|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Enter the ruined house south-west of the general store of Mort'ton.
- Search the shelf on the wall. And read the diary.
- (Optional) Pick up the empty vials and search the smashed table for extra tarromin and one rogue's purse.
- Make Serum 207 by adding clean tarromin and ashes to a vial of water.
- Use it on Razmire (afflicted) in the general store. (Chat options 4-1)
- Kill five loar shades and pick up their remains.
- Give him the remains. He may require more Serum 207.
- Use the serum on Ulsquire Shauncy, located in the house east of the general store.
- Wait a minute and ask him about the remains and the temple.
- Talk to Razmire. (Chat options 3-2-4-1)
- Buy at least one olive oil from his general store.
- Open his builders' store.
- Buy 5 timber beams, 5 limestone bricks, 25 swamp paste and optionally a Flamtaer hammer.
Repairing the templeEdit
- Head north-east of Mort'ton and repair the temple until you reach 100% repair and at least 10 sanctity.
- Light the sacred altar in the center of the temple.
- Use your olive oil on the flame to make sacred oil.
- (Optional) Use Serum 207 on the flame to make Serum 208, which permanently cures NPCs.