|Start point||Councillor Halgrive outside of the Ardougne church.|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Speak to Councillor Halgrive, who can be found near the church in Ardougne.
- Talk to the doctor inside the church, buy a pair of clothes
Herding the sheepEdit
- Follow the path North past sick looking sheep until you reach the fenced enclosure North of Ardougne (Northwest of sick looking sheep)
- Wear the clothes and enter the gate
- Pick up the cattleprod and wield it (Cattleprod is inside the stone "cave" with a furnace inside)
- There are 4 differently coloured sheep dotted around the pen, you need to prod 1 of each colour through the pen's gate
- The blue sheep are the least obvious to find, far North-West of the pen, follow river to the west.
Murdering the sheepEdit
- Once you have 1 of each colour inside the pen, kill them by feeding them poison
- Take all 4 bones
- Use the bones on the incinerator
- Return to Councillor Halgrive
- Quest complete!