|Start point||Sumona in Pollnivneach|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
Note: Level 50 Sacred clay armour may be useful for this quest, as all three forms of combat are used and sacred clay armour can transform itself to each of the forms. However, do not claim experience, this causes the armour to be untransformable.
|Enemies to defeat|
- Speak to Sumona in Pollnivneach.
- Equip a Catspeak Amulet and attempt to enter the well to the south.
Finding the tombEdit
- Travel to the desert swamp, south of the agility pyramid. Refer to the picture on the right for help.
- Make your way to the north-west part of the swamp, climb over the pillar and go up the stairs.
Optional: Go west, climb over a small rock wall, and use your rope on a piece of rock jutting out over the edge, this will give you quicker access in the future.
- Walk north of the archaeologists.
- Enter the western dungeon in the cliff face.
Inside the tombEdit
Note: leaving the tomb or logging out may revert some of your progress in the next section.
- Drop your cat, search the wall on the left.
- Once inside break down the broken door (You will need to turn auto-retaliate off by clicking the icon next to the adrenaline bar).
- Once you have broken down the door, step through it, but do not run any further - there are traps!
- Searching the wall (not the odd markings) temporarily disables the traps.
- Once you have passed two sets of traps, open the door at the end of the hall and enter the room.
- Kill the zombies and skeletons, then wait about 10-20 seconds.
- Kill the level 77 Mummy Warrior and take his key.
- Use the key on the nearby door, pull the lever inside.
- Go back to the starting room (traps on this side are now permanently disabled).
- Do exactly the same again for the right (east) half of the tomb.
- Once both levers have been pulled, run to the middle-north room, all traps have been disabled
- Wear your Ghostspeak amulet and talk to Catolax.
- Use your earmuffs on your facemask.
The final fightEdit
- Equip your masked earmuffs and combat gear, then enter the well in Pollnivneach.
- Head north, kill a Mighty banshee for a Banshee voice (you might need to kill multiple).
- Run north and use the voice on the red barrier.
- After the cutscene, attack the Banshee Mistress, she is weak to bolts but most attack styles work.
- Enable Protect from range prayer before she gets to 50% health.
- Finish the fight and watch the cutscene.
- Talk to Sumona.
- Quest complete!