You are safe from player killers throughout this quest.
- Talk to the spirit at the wilderness wall, north-east of Varrock. (Chat option 1)
- Keep trying to catch the spirit until you see a cutscene.
- Talk to the father figure with a Ghostspeak amulet.
- Use the table below to respond to the man's emotes, don't repeat yourself and use the Think emote to see the emote again.
|| Possible Response
|| No, Angry, Wave
|| Angry, Wave, Cheer
|| Yes, No, Angry, Shrug
|| Bow/Curtsy, Shrug, Cheer
|| Angry, Bow/Curtsy, Shrug
|| Yes, No, Wave, Cheer
|| Yes, Bow/Curtsy, Wave
- Once the girl is free, speak to her until she teleports you.
Fixing the villageEdit
- Once in the village, ask to be taken back.
- Find the Limpwurt seed - in a crate in the most north-eastern building.
- Rake the farming patch and plant it
- Find the Bucket - Spawns in a building west of the farming patch.
- Find 4 steel nails - In the anvil building.
- Find 2 planks - Around the ruins.
- Use the bucket on the barrel of water next to the farming patch.
- Use a plank on the wardrobe, south of the statue.
- Pick the hollow log near the statue to get three button mushrooms. This requires three free inventory slots.
- Entertain yourself for 25 minutes. The limpwurt root will not become diseased.
- Once grown, talk to the spirit to return to the spirit realm. Do not harvest the limpwurt plant.
- Talk to her again and agree to come along.
Back in the farmEdit
- Talk to her once more, ask to be taken back.
- Take a skull east of the farm and 5 bones.
- Stand in the portal.
- Talk to Summer until she climbs down the ladder. Follow her.
- Use the bones and skull on the altar.
- (Optional) Customise your interface to allow you to dismiss familiars as fast as possible.
- Climb the ladder and run north to the wolf platform.
Luring the beastEdit
- Read all the following steps before executing them:
- Summon a spirit wolf so that it stands on the platform (doesn't have to be central).
- Dismiss the familiar as soon as the beast steps on the platform.
- Don't let the beast consume your familiar and don't move your familiar off the platform.
- A cutscene will play if successful.
- Repeat this process with the Desert Wyrm.
- And again for the Spirit Scorpion, the platform is far west.
- Talk to any of the spirits.
- Quest complete!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.