|Release date||11 June 2001 (Update unknown) edit|
|High alch||60 coins|
|Low alch||40 coins|
|Store price|| 20 or 100 coins|
|Exchange price||989 coins (info)|
|Examine||It's a meat and potato stew.|
Stew is a food item made with the Cooking skill. A Cooking level of 25 is required to make them. Stews give 117 Cooking experience (or 119 if prepared from scratch), and heal 625 Life Points. Players will no longer burn stews when they reach level 58 cooking.
When preparing multiple incomplete stews with an inventory containing both cooked chicken and cooked meat, the cooked chicken will be used only when there is no more cooked meat in the inventory. (Whether this is intentional because cooked chicken has a higher value is uncertain).
It can be sold to the Draynor tree guard for 30 coins.
A Maid can also make a stew in a player house if asked.
Dropping monsters Edit
Making the stewEdit
|Ingredients||Raw potato, cooked meat / cooked chicken|
|Level at which it stops burning||58|
|Experience||117 (119 if prepared from scratch)|
|Instructions||To make a stew:
- The Warriors' Guild Food Shop for 100 coins with 10 stock (1,000 coins for the whole stock; next to bank)
- Mos'le Harmless' "The Other Inn" or "Harpoon Joe's House of 'Rum'" for 100 coins with 10 stock (1,000 coins for the whole stock; the stock is shared by both stores), near Mos'le Harmless bank.
- Kamen in the Underground Pass will also sell a Stew, along with a Meat pie and a loaf of Bread, to the player for 75 coins.
- The Seer's Village bartender for 20 coins.
- The Keldagrim barmaid for 20 coins.