Hey guys, Seeings as to how there are some serious divergence from RuneScape 3, we can start things off with a wiki that details those important changes. I think for the time being we should work on covering some of major aspects of DarkScape
- The major risk areas, where is the GE?, guards?, Banks?, Attack ranges? (maps showing the levels spanning out in radius would be nice)
- Beginners guides
- Skull mechanics, from the Q&A dev it looks this is going to become a much more complex and involved system - should be documented.
- Important NPCs such the Guards
- Important area changes
- E.g. Grotworm Lair has been moved to the wilderness - a high risk area
- Differences between F2P and P2P
- Items kept, XP, etc..
For the time being it seems very wasteful to focus on content that is identical to RuneScape 3. I think We could either redirect those things to the RS3 wiki or if there are major differences that must be noted, document them and have a template that links people to the RS3 wiki for all the full details. --Red Brick (talk) 19:11, September 17, 2015 (UTC)
I think we should have a page that lists all the big differences for people coming into DS. The new travel costs, resource locations, etc. Not sure what we should call the page though :o -Shaun Dreclintalk 14:41, September 18, 2015 (UTC)
- An exhaustive list of differences would work now but since this game is going to continue and diverge from rs3, I think it would make much more sense to note those differences in the actual pages on the subject - or at least do so in parallel to that list. List of major differences maybe? --Red Brick (talk) 15:28, September 18, 2015 (UTC)
What about weapon statistic differences? For example, bronze weapons with the fastest attack speed do four damage, and the off-hand variants do two damage. Should we start creating pages for individual weapons, a categorized table with the attributes, or just leave that for the RuneScape Wiki? I'm willing to start creating the pages for them if you guys would prefer it. Blastburn94 (talk) 20:10, September 25, 2015 (UTC)
Ideally, I think we should aim to have every single item in DarkScape listed here, not just ones that are different from Runescape3. With this in mind, I support having pages like you mentioned, Blastburn. -Kent Knifen (talk) 00:52, September 27, 2015 (UTC)
Hey guys just getting some quick feedback. What do you think of the new Favicon for this Wiki? If you're wondering what I'm talking about, it's the icon next to the Wiki URL in your browser. Kent Knifen (talk) 03:28, September 27, 2015 (UTC)