|Start point||Captain Undak (North-east of the market in Dorgesh-Kaan, just across from the bank.)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Captain Undak, east of the bank in Dorgesh-Kaan. (Chat options 2-1-2)
- Climb the nearby stairs and talk to Mernik in the nursery.
- Talk to Torzek outside. (Chat 4-1-1)
- Talk to a child about what they ate.
- Talk to Captain Undak. (Chat 3)
- Go down the stairs and south to the market.
- Talk to the goblin selling Frogspawn gumbo. (Chat 1)
- Talk to the goblin selling soup. (Chat 1)
- Talk to Merchant Walton, southeast of the market. (Chat 1-1-4-1)
- Kill the merchant.
- Talk to Zanik.
- Jump on the goblin southwest of the bowl statue.
- Keep jumping and take the crossbow.
- Grapple the next statue and take the pendant.
- Look in the bowl.
- Enter the western portal.
- Go to the north end of Dorgesh-Kaan and up the stairs.
- Watch the cutscene and agree to help find Zanik.
- Run south of the city, up and over staircases until you reach the agility course.
- Descend the ladder top.
- Talk to Zanik directly south. Sit next to her, say nothing for as long as possible.
- After the cutscene talk to Zanik. (Chat 4)
- Talk to Captain Undak for a set of H.A.M. robes. (Chat 1-1)
- Prepare for battle, but only wear the H.A.M. robes.
Beef with H.A.M.Edit
- Enter to the H.A.M. headquarters in Lumbridge.
- Talk to Johanhus Ulsbrecht in the southern room. (Chat 3-3-3-1)
- Talk to Milton in the windmill near the fishing guild. (Chat 2-1)
- Climb down the ladder.
- Run to the hideout's eastern wall (near the prison).
- Talk to the guard next to the prison, note the current day. (Chat 1-1-3-3)
- Read the noticeboard south. Remember the name of today's guard.
- Enter the main area and pickpocket the correct guard.
- Return to the prison guard. (Chat 1)
- Take the prison key and rescue the prisoner.
- Escape with Grubfoot:
- Tell Grubfoot to wait here.
- Run into the kitchen, squeeze through the hole.
- Open 1 of the 2 doors.
- Go back through and open the other door too.
- Tell Grubfoot "I'll distract the guard".
- Stand 1 square north of the guard and talk to him.
- Follow Grubfoot into the room.
- Tell Grubfoot to wait at the west door.
- Squeeze into the kitchen and take a dirty plate.
- Talk to Grubfoot in the bedroom, "follow me".
- Exit the east door and run to the big doors north.
- Kill Sigmund.
- Kill Zanik repeatedly, keep selecting positive answers each time.
- Run west for an earthquake.
- Clear the fallen rocks.
- Talk to Zanik. (Chat 4-1)
- Direct her grapple so that she hits the rock.
- Go through the cave and talk to Juna.
- Run northwest to exit the cave.
- Go over the stepping stones and run directly north.
- Talk to Kazgar. (Chat 1)
- Enter Dorgesh-Kaan and talk to Captain Undak north of the market. (Chat 4-4)
- Climb the northern stairs for a cutscene.
- Climb up the stairs and talk to the scribe. (Chat 1-2-1)
- The obelisk is north of the market. Run east of the obelisk and talk to Tegdak. (Chat 2)
- Talk to the scribe.
- Go back through the city gates and talk to Mistag. (Chat 1)
- Talk to Oldak north of the city bank. (Chat 1-3-1-1)
- Return to the agility course. Then run east to the power station.
- Talk to Turgall. (Chat 2)
- Take these supplies to Oldak southeast of the market. (Chat 1)
- Talk to Zanik. (Chat 1-1-3)
- Talk to Mernik in the children's nursery. (Chat 1-1)
- Call the Ambassador a coward in the house north. (Chat 2-1)
- Go back to Mernik. (Chat 1-1)
- Prepare to fight enemies weak to magic.
- Talk to Zanik.
- Defeat the bandos avatar. Then chat option 4.
- Pick up all 4 parts of the crossbow while killing statues.
- Use the crossbow pieces on each other.
- Kill the avatar again. Then chat option 4.
- Take the avatar's pendant.
- Sit next to Zanik and say nothing.
- Follow Zanik through the portal.
- (Optional) Click the screen to skip the long cutscene.
- Quest complete!