|Start point||Brother Tranquility, who is located just off the docks on Mos Le'Harmless.|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
Bank any familiars or pets, as you'll be diving in the quest, and it is not possible to do so with a familiar out.
- Items needed: Hammer, 4 regular planks, at least 10 nails, fishbowl helmet, diving apparatus and a holy symbol
- Travel to Mos'le Harmless, walk a bit north and talk to Brother Tranquility.
- Accept his offer to teleport you to Harmony Island.
- Head into the garden, pull the statue and climb down the ladder.
- Equip your diving gear.
- Run past the zombie pirates.
- Repair the stairs at the end of the tunnel, and climb them up.
- Look through the peephole on the wall.
- Make your way back to Brother Tranquility and speak with him.
- He'll suggest you get a prayer book that can be used to pray away the poison.
- Travel to the Monastery near Edgeville.
- Search the bookshelves in the southwest corner of the ground floor to find a prayer book.
- Read the book.
- Head back to Brother Tranquility who teleports you to Harmony.
- Wear your holy symbol and recite the prayer book by right-clicking on it.
- Talk to Brother Tranquility.
- Travel to Dr. Fenkenstrain's abode, which is directly north-east of the Canifis lodestone.
- Meet up with him on the 2nd floor[. ]
- Make sure you have at least two open inventory slots, and equip your Ring of Charos (a).
- Talk to Rufus, the owner of the meat store, in Canifis.
- Travel back to Dr. Fenkenstrain with all of the required items.
- Build the crate on the hotspot.
- Build a false bottom by clicking the crate.
- Click it once again to fill it with fake cats.
- Use the wolf whistle to call Rufus
- Use the shipping order on the crate.
- Travel back to Mos Le'Harmless.
- Head over to Brother Tranquility back on Harmony Island
- Climb down the granary ladder and talk to Dr. Fenkenstrain.
- Put on your diving suit and head north from the granary to the ship that had run aground.
- Search the locker on the west end of ground floor to get a fuse.
- Climb up a level to get a tinderbox and a keg of powder.
- Go back to the front door of the monastery and wedge the keg in the front door.
- Add a fuse and use your tinderbox on it.
- Kill some sorebones until you get the following items:
- Go back to the granary and hand those over to Dr. Fenkenstrain.
- After the cutscene, go upstairs and talk to Brother Tranquility.
- Grab all the armour, food and potions you'll need for the upcoming fight - do not bring a helmet or cape since you still need to wear your diving suit.
- Walk through the demolished front door of the monastery to confront Mi-Gor.
- Kill Barrelchest.
- After the fight, pick up the anchor.
- Inform Brother Tranquility of your victory.
- Quest complete!