|Start point||Ali the Wise in Nardah.|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
The Mysterious ArchaeologistEdit
- Talk to Ali the Wise in the northernmost building in Nardah. (1-1-1)
- Ask for help to get to Dr. Nabanik for a free Digsite pendant with five charges.
- Talk to Dr. Nabanik outside of the Exam Centre south of the Digsite.
- Talk to the Archaeological expert inside the exam centre and convince him. (1-1-1-1-1)
- Talk to Dr. Nabanik.
- Enter the Digsite dungeon through the westernmost winch by using your rope on it.
- Talk to Azzanadra in the southern part of the dungeon. (1,1,1,2,1)
- Open the backpack, then talk to Azzanadra about both missions and about the letter from the backpack. Go through all options.
- Talk to Azzanadra and ask about the artifacts.
For more information on how to kill the Barrows brothers, see this page.
- Kill the five Barrows brothers found in their tombs below the ground.
- You'll also need to kill the final brother.
- Once all six brothers are dead, search the chest to get the Barrows icon.
Warning: You will encounter some aggressive high-level (100+) icefiends and waterfiends, therefore food and armour are recommended, even for players with a high-level combat.
- Reach the Ghorrock fortress (Use the canoe near Erjolf from Tale of the Muspah for a quick access).
- Once near the Mahjarrat Ritual Site Cavern, marked on the minimap with a dungeon icon, go east.
- Place the Heat globe on the pedestal north side of the entrance
- Squeeze past the ice block.
- Enter the fortress through the south entrance and climb up the stairs to the west.
- Run to the south-east corner of the castle and climb down the stairs.
- Scale up the damaged wall north of the door.
- Climb down the smashed wall north-west.
- Enter the trapdoor in front of you.
- Run east and take the heat globe.
- Return to the entrance room, and place the heat globe on the pedestal on the west side. A waterfiend will be released.
- Go to the west room. Telegrab the globe from there.
- Use the globe on this room's pedestal. Go down the trapdoor.
- Pick up the globe in the southern room.
- Use it on the pedestal back in the northern room with the ladder. 2 waterfiends will spawn.
- Loot the crates in the south room for 40 law runes and 300 air runes.
- Go to the east room, and take the imperfect heat orb.
- Exit the dungeon the way you entered.
- Scale the damaged wall to the west, then head to the north-east corner to the destroyed pedestal.
- Use the imperfect heat orb on the "smashed globe-holder" on the ground, next to the "smashed pedestal".
- Use the "Push" right-click option on the globe-holder.
- Return to the lower level of the dungeon, re-entering the trapdoor and choosing the option "Yes, carry on from where I was."
- Head back to the area where the damaged heat globe was acquired.
- Go south through the tunnel until reaching the next heat globe.
- Pick up the heat globe.
- Head back east.
- Use the globe on the south wall.
- Use your hammer on the globe.
- Go in the south-eastern room of this level and climb the ladder.
- Run west until you meet an ice demon. Kill it.
- After killing the ice demon, it should drop the Frostenhorn. Take it.
The Big BangEdit
- Bring the Barrows Icon and the Frosternhorn to Azzanadra.
- Get the relic from the Assassin outside at the winch.
- Give it to Azzanadra.
- After the cutscene, talk to Azzanadra again.
- Quest complete!