|Start point||Denulth in Burthorpe.|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
- Talk to Denulth in Burthorpe; east of the bank.(Ask him how the war goes and then ask to help when the option comes up.) Do not immediately ask to help. If you do, simply destroy the crate from your inventory and talk to Denulth again.
- Run to the mountains north-west and buy a pair of climbing boots from Freda.
- Run back towards Burthorpe and enter the cave entrance that touches Death Plateau to the north
- Continue through the cavern, crossing all the obstacles to reach the end.
- Once done with the course, climb the nearby cliffside to the east.
- Exit the Cliffside hole, climb the rocks to the immediate west of the exit, and follow the path east until you reach an Arena Entrance
- Enter the arena and attempt to leave through the northern gate.
- Dad will attack you. Defeat him. Lower levels may need food
- Follow the path northwest, through the cave and out the other side.
- Once outside, run counter-clockwise around the mountain, past the thrower trolls (Not behind them: They are supposed to throw rocks at you automatically).
- Look for a dungeon on your minimap, to the west of the path, and enter the Cave entrance.
- Run south, through the open wooden door, then continue north.
- Kill a general and take his key.
- Run back towards the entrance, but continue north down a set of stairs.
- Unlock prison door east of you, and head down the stairs.
- Pickpocket (or kill) Twig and Berry. Take their keys.
- Unlock the two jail cells.
- Home teleport to Burthorpe
- Talk to Dunstan (the Blacksmith in Burthorpe behind the Agility training course).
- Quest complete!