|Start point||King Lathas on the first floor of Ardougne castle.|
|Length||Long (May take over four hours if unprepared, at least 1 if prepared.)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
(All three items can be purchased from the West Ardougne General Store)
|Enemies to defeat|
- Talk to King Lathas on the 1st floor of Ardougne Castle.
- Talk to Koftik in the in the western most part of West Ardougne.
- Enter the cave and run south at the first junction.
- Talk to Koftik for a cloth. Use it on an arrow, then light it.
- Equip your bow and fire arrow, then shoot the guide rope attached to the bridge.
- Continue through the cave until you reach a gap. Use a rope on the tiny 'Old spike' at the edge of the gap.
- Continue through the cave until you reach a large grid.
- Surge across the grid. You will fall through some of the tiles. Pull the lever at the end.
Orbs of lightEdit
- Run past the zombie camp, there will be odd markings along the walls of the corridor. These are traps, Surge past them.
- You will reach an altar, take the north path using planks on the flat rocks. Take the orb.
- Take the north west path. Take the orb.
- Take the west path, traversing the flat rocks as before. Take the orb.
- Take the final path, don't pick up the orb until you have searched the rock first.
- Return to the zombie camp.
- Use the 4 orbs on the furnace.
- Return to the altar, and climb down the well.
- Dig the mud at (2).
- Cross the ledge at (3).
- If you have 50 thieving, take the short cut at (5) - avoid the bubbles!
- If you lack 50 thieving, cross the wooden maze to get to the other side.
- Enter the tunnel at (6).
Cold blooded killingEdit
- Search the unicorn cage.
- Use the railing on the boulder above the unicorn.
- Search the cage again.
- Pass through the tunnel until you reach 3 knights.
- Kill them and take their badges.
- Continue forwards, using your plank on the staligmites, until you see a well.
- Use the badges and horn on the well.
- Open the door.
- Run as south as you can, and take the stairs.
- Talk to Niloof the dwarf.
- Go upstairs and search the Witch's window (Use the map pictured to find her).
- Pick up the Witch's cat (Use the map).
- Use the cat on the Witch's door.
- Search the chest in her house for a few items.
- Talk to Klank the dwarf downstairs.
- Take the bucket in the large house. Use it on the barrel in the small room.
- Run far east and use the brew on the tomb. Light it to obtain Iban's ashes.
- Use the ashes on the doll.
- Run to the north east corner, kill Kalrag the spider.
- Go upstairs to the half souless area.
- Wear Klank's gauntlets and search the cages Iban's dove will be in one of them.
- Use the dove on the doll.
- Kill the three demons west of the Witch and take their amulets.
- Open the chest north of the middle demon. Pour the liquid on the doll.
- Kill a Disciple of Iban in the middle of the maze.
- Un-equip everything and equip the robes. You don't need planks or rope any more.
- Enter Iban's temple and use the doll on the well.
- Talk to Koftik at the end of the cave.
- Return to King Lathas.
- Quest complete!