Thanks to your gameplay and your feedback, we've been busy pummelling bugs and honing DarkScape into a finely tuned machine of death.
Read on for details of the latest update - now live:
- Players repeatedly killed by guards will now be placed in pillory boxes for 30 seconds, plus 30 seconds for each additional death.
- Players in pillory boxes can be attacked and will respawn in the pillory box, but they will grant no XP or kill count.
- Risk levels of various dungeons now match the risk region in which they're situated.
- Batwing armour is now tier 30, and mystic is now tier 50.
- Players are now greeted with a more appropriate message on log-in.
- A maple tree in the Medium-Risk area no longer loses its canopy with Remove Roof.
- The Flash Powder Factory head icon now appears alongside PK skulls.
- The Grand Exchange interface can no longer be smuggled to non-GE areas.
- Ranalph Devere now drops his heart crystal piece in Legends' Quest.
- The Blood Pact can now be completed while the Path System is active.
- Fayeth now takes payment for looking after the farming patch behind Lumbridge.
- It is no longer possible to get duplicate strange rocks in different risk areas.
- The Combat Settings tab no longer becomes detached when opened.
- The Crucible lobby, Killerwatt plane, Ports and Death's office are no longer High-Risk.
- Lumbridge Swamp Cave is now accessible again.
- The Lumbridge/Draynor Task 'A Grave Consideration' can now be completed by speaking to Father Aereck.
- Scorpions in Ardougne Zoo are now less aggressive.
- Jungle spiders are now less aggressive.
- Tortoises around Tree Gnome Village are no longer aggressive.
- Cannons in Barbarian Assault will no longer hunt for players.
- Dragon daggers now deal the same amount of damage as dragon scimitars.
- For new players, the interface defaults to the Retro layout.
- Players can now give Tindel his comfy mattress.
- The 10th Squad sigil from Monkey Madness now requires the player to be standing in a High-Risk area to use the teleport.
- Runespan points are now awarded upon death, if the player is killed.
- Sacred clay weapons' stats have been reduced.
- Players can now buy exquisite clothes from Vermundi in The Giant Dwarf quest.
- Dropped items are now visible to all players immediately.
- Loot Share has been enabled on all DarkScape worlds.
The DarkScape Team