There's a rumbling beneath Falador - the Giant Mole is here, heading up our latest batch of DarkScape updates!
- The Giant Mole has emerged in DarkScape! It can be found in the usual spot in Falador park.
- Al Kharid is now a Low-Risk area.
- Sheathing your weapons with the combat icon on the XP gain slsection sidebar now affects your left-click attack options.
- While sheathed left-click is never attack unless you have already engaged in combat.
- Left-click attack is never applied to players of a higher combat level than you.
- Your kill to death ratio can now be viewed via the combat XP gain sidebar, or via the quickchat option 'My KDR is ...'
- We have changed the costs of various items, including rune weapons, armours and dragonhide armours. These items are some of the most problematic for gold injection, and so were changed early. We will be looking to change more in future.
- Blisterwood weapons have been made less effective.
- Guards have been added to various Medium and Low-Risk respawn points which had none previously.
- The water talisman now points to the correct location when searching for the Water Altar.
- Juvinate guards in the Meiyerditch mine are no longer aggressive.
- The sheathe weapon button in the melee abilities panel now works correctly.
- Various Fremennik and Seers' Village Tasks have been modified, allowing them to be completed.
- The ruby baby dragon toy can now be reclaimed if lost due to death.
- Potted seedlings can no longer transfer banks when advancing to their sapling stage.
- An issue experienced by some players after dying in Guthixian Caches has been resolved.
- Threat areas have been corrected in Burgh de Rott, the Thieves' Guild, Citharede Abbey, Varrock Museum, Doric's basement, Melzar's maze and Agoroth's cave.