One week on from release and DarkScape is awash with blood - as it should be! There's been a skull-crackingly good response, with murder, betrayal and plunder aplenty.
Here are a few fun facts from the first week of play:
- 4.4 million deaths - and counting!
- Plenty of new blood - thousands of new players have been trying DarkScape each day.
- Enterprising types are already taking advantage of cross-region trading, braving the more dangerous mid-risk regions for financial gain.
- The high-risk regions are still ripe for the taking.
- Four players have reached combat level 100.
- Popular milestones included level 25 Prayer (Protect Item) and level 43 (all combat protection prayers unlocked).
- High-tiered weapons and armour are scarce: there are only 44 dragon two-handed swords in the game.
DarkScapers everywhere are rapidly clawing their way up the levels, and competition's heating up. Remember that RuneScape members get +50% XP, double bank space and an extra item kept on death - invaluable as you make your way in the DarkScape world.
The DarkScape Team